Maddie @ Munch Reviews tagged us for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thank you so, so much for it! It’s always fun to do these! If you haven’t checked out Maddie’s blog, you totally should! It’s always great.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Chantel is going on a hiatus — she’ll be posting more about it later — and this is just going to be a post with Caidyn. He’ll still write in blue for this one!
Three things about me? Hm.
- I love languages. I want to be a polyglot and I think I’m well on my way to being that!
- Horror is my favorite genre even if I don’t feel like I read it nearly enough.
- I have a huge collection of Funkos!
1. Why did you start blogging?
Chantel. I think we’ve talked about this a million times by now, but she wanted to start it and wanted me to help, so I have!
2. Now that half the year is done, what are your goals for your reading and blogging for the rest of the year?
I think a huge goal for me is to have a post every single day or nearly every single day for the rest of the year. I’m starting school so that’s going to take a lot of concentration to do that, but it’s a goal. Reading? Eh. Read as much as I want to/can.
3. Which fictional character would be your real-life BFF?
Good question here. Uhm. Hm. Probably Hermione, honestly. I’d get along well with her because we both read a lot and we like learning new things.
4. Who’s your favourite villain (book or movie)?
Hard choice! I love villains. I find them more compelling than the heroes half the time. But, I think I’m going with some TV show villains. Hannibal, Villanelle, and Rachel Duncan from, respectively, Hannibal, Killing Eve, and Orphan Black.
5. You’re speaking to an acquaintance who has something in their teeth, do you tell them or not? Would you want someone to tell you?
It depends on how much I like them. If I don’t like them, I wouldn’t say a thing. If I did? I’d let them know as politely as possible. And I would want someone to tell me, even though I don’t find that sort of thing that embarrassing.
- What’s the worst haircut you’ve ever gotten?
- What was your favorite book that you read this month?
- Who are your top three favorite musical artists?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What’s the last book you added to your to-read list and why?
I’m not going to nominate anyone for this, but if you want to answer the questions, consider yourself tagged!